Much to Celebrate! More to Build!
Loveland Habitat for Humanity celebrates 25 years of service to the Loveland Community!
- In 2012, Loveland Habitat celebrated its 25th Anniversary, marking the occasion with it’s 2nd Annual Build-A-Thon. More than 100 families have been served since 1987. The affiliate built its largest home in history for the Thrivent Family, which has 7 members. The Loveland Habitat ReStore continues to grow, with donations and sales supporting the affiliates building of 1 complete home per year.
- In 2011, Loveland Habitat started it’s 100th Home in Willow Park, its newest subdivision.The affiliate launched its first ever Build-A-Thon, building with the community of Loveland on 4 homes simultaneously during the 4-day event. Construction in Boise Village North is nearly complete and the affiliate is purchasing more land for new neighborhoods.
- In 2010, Loveland Habitat for Humanity completed 7 homes in Boise Village North subdivision. Once built out, Boise Village North will have 24 Loveland Habitat for Humanity Homes. We were blessed an opportunity to purchase 12 lots in Willow Park subdivision and construction there will begin in 2011. We will also be celebrating the construction of our 100th home in 2011.
- Our ReStore & Thrift continues to grow. Through the continued generosity of the Loveland Community to our ReStore, enough funding is generated to help cover our operational expenses and also build one home each year! The ReStore also has a car selling and purchasing program.
- As a result, we are ready to accept families and build homes! Now is a great time to encourage friends, family members or acquaintances to apply for homeownership through Loveland Habitat for Humanity.
- Loveland Habitat for Humanity volunteers contributed over 35,000 hours to help families build their dream of owning a home!